• It makes the soil ready for planting seeds in one go. Thus,
it saves both fuel and time and enables the product to
grow much faster in the same year.
• It does a lot of things in one plough at the field.
• Maintains soil moisture and reduces erosion.
• It saves labor, time and money.
• It ploughs 10-12 cm soil in one go without overturning the
• It produces a clean and smooth seed bed under diferent
field conditions such as stubble, cover crops and even
• It can be produced from 4 units up to 12 units.
• Works with both dry and liquid fertilization systems.